"I do not know what I may appear to the world; but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me." Isaac Newton
inner and outer space is one person's response to the "great ocean of truth" that lies before us all. There is so much I would love to know about and explore, but realistically, I must settle for pebbles and shells. Here aresome of the smoother pebbles and prettier shells I will be diverting myself with:
- the latest discoveries in the amazing cosmos in which we live,
- the human brain and the mystery of consciousness and free will,
- human society - the good, the bad and the ugly; the serious and the silly,
- the world around us and how it works together to sustain itself, if we will only let it,
- the spiritual - God, Jesus and the alternatives.
That should keep me going for a while! If you too would enjoy such explorations, I'd love you to join in.